Free Sapporo Beer Promotion June 2020 Terms & Conditions
These are the terms and conditions for the Free Sapporo Beer Campaign. Please read these rules carefully.
1. These terms and conditions ("Terms") apply to this Asakusa Free Sapporo Beer June 2020 ("Promotion"). By taking part in the Promotion, you agree to be bound by these Terms. It is a condition of participation in the Promotion that all Terms are accepted as final.
2. This Promotion is run by Kadrok Ltd of 265 Eversholt street, London NW1 1BA ("Asakusa"). Kadrok Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales under company number 10322223.
3. You can participate in this Promotion through the Asakusa website ( Website").
4. In the event of any dispute regarding the Terms or the conduct of this Promotion, the decision of Asakusa shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
Qualifying to receive a complimentary Sapporo Beer
5. This Promotion runs during the following period:
Eligible Participants: from 12:00:01 UK time on Wednesday, 10th June 2020, and ends at 2:59:59 UK time on 24th June 2020 ("Promotional Period").
6. This Promotion is available, subject to availability and while stocks last, through the Asakusa Website and in-person takeaway order only. This Promotion is not valid for outside of London or the UK.
7. Participants in the Promotion must be at least 18 years of age ("Eligible Participants").
8. Subject always to these Terms, Eligible Participants who oder £20 or more from the Asakusa menu through the Asakusa Website or in person at the restaurant during the Promotional Period ("Qualifying Purchase") will be eligible for a complimentary Sapporo Beer ("Gift") subject to availability.
9. A limit of one Gift per transaction applies to this Promotion. For the avoidance of doubt, if an Eligible Participant makes multiple Qualifying Purchases in a single transaction, they would not be entitled to any more than one Gift.
10. The Gift will be presented at the time of order collection at the restaurant or on delivery.
11. Asakusa reserves the right to change the specification of the Gift from those advertised.
12. There is no cash alternative to the Gift. The Gift is not exchangeable for cash or for any other Asakusa menu item.
13. This Promotion is subject to stock availability. Whilst reasonable efforts have been made to ensure sufficient stocks are available to meet likely demand, Asakusa may end the Promotion early (or suspend the availability of the Promotion) on the Asakusa Website without notice if, in the opinion of Asakusa, there is not sufficient stock to continue operating the Promotion.
14. If, in the opinion of Asakusa, there is not sufficient stock of the Gift, Asakusa reserves the right in its sole discretion to substitute the Gifts for an alternative Asakusa menu item of similar value.
15. Asakusa reserves the right to not award a Gift or to disqualify a participant if there are reasonable grounds to believe that any person is not eligible for any reason or for any other lawful reason, including unruly behaviour or failure to comply with these Terms.
16. Asakusa can be contacted in relation to this Promotion using the contact details on this website.